Happy Day to you, awesome readers! So the teens and I are back from our spring break trip to Florida and for some reason I can’t seem to come up with a smoother way of using all those words in the same sentence: Spring. Break. Trip. Florida. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue because I […]
Happy Friday Eve! One of the highlights of our spring break trip to Florida was when the teens and I got to feel what it must be like to be God for almost an entire hour. Now before you accuse me of violating my status as a mere mortal, hear me out. First of all, […]
UPDATE: I’ve decided to make this post a “Part 1″ because writing it made me remember the very first time my older girls (well in their 20s now) came home with lice. It was a “lovely” experience (pronounced: TRAU-MA-TI-ZING). I haven’t shared a hair brush since. Hey there, awesome readers! If you have kids, you […]
- Possibly the only place my kids will publicly hang out with me is at a flea market in Florida
- Because flying is the new Walmart
- Dear Justin Bieber: Why? Just, why?
- The 4 phases of an ending relationship. Also, I think I just broke up with a piece of myself.
- Murphy’s Laws for single moms. Because teenagers.
- Crackers are a food group, right?