Happy Friday, awesome readers! And I already know it’s going to be a good day because according to my calendar, today is GOOD Friday. PS. I have no idea what that means except that I think there’s chocolate involved and when chocolate is involved I don’t argue. PPS. If you follow me on Facebook or […]
Happy Wednesday, awesome readers! Maybe I’m stubborn and maybe I’m just delusional but yesterday I tried once again to cook with red meat. Result? Another #KitchenFail. I just don’t get it and to be frank, I’m starting to think that I never will. PS. If this is your first time here, you may want to […]
Hey there, awesome readers! Do you remember being young and thinking you would always be young? PS. If you are young, I invite you to go ahead and skip this post. It may be a little ahead of your time. Despite being wrong about the “I’ll always be young” part, I’ve been pretty lucky in […]
- Not a real post. But possibly more important than a real post. Or something.
- My teenage son now agrees that some radio stations don’t belong on the radio. I think we’re both growing up.
- Which came first, the obsessive-compulsive typist or the writer? Before you answer, know that that may not even be a real question.
- Wherein I share a hermetic secret. PS. The voices in your head may hate me for this.
- The zombie dogs I’ve always wanted
- If you could put Saturday mornings in a glass, it would taste like fresh-squeezed orange juice.