Happy Saturday, awesome Moxie-Dude readers! Well today’s the day that I’ve been dreading all week – AND feeling guilty about it. Why? Earlier in the year my son’s English teacher asked the class to write a script – as in: short movie script. I have to say that this is the only homework that didn’t […]
Happy Friday, awesome Moxie-Dude readers! I’m not going to lie to you. I don’t look forward to the Christmas season. For one thing it’s all about cooking, which just happens to be something that I’m not particularly good at. Want proof? Go here. Also, there’s shopping involved. Have I ever mentioned that shopping is my […]
Happy Hump Day, awesome Moxie-Dude readers! Okay so here’s the story. I had planned to do the non-regular “Wordless Wednesday” but as it turns out I have something to say. And it’s important. It all started when someone by the name of Caroline Berg Eriksen posted the selfie above just a few days after giving […]
- They’re putting me in the Guinness World Record of kitchen disasters. Actually, I’m the only one in that category so in a way I’m an innovator.
- T’is the season. Or Something.
- Because hindsight is 20-20. And it’s the only time I don’t need my glasses.
- 50 Shades of Grey . . . ON MY HEAD!
- Happy Thanksgiving. And here’s a list of life quotes that could impact your life. But don’t quote me on that.
- Wordless Wednesday – The first snow fall