This is where I get to talk to you about my experience as a copywriter, writer, and marketing professional. (For anyone with super-human analytic powers, these are listed in no particular order.)
In a nutshell, my experience is vast …
– I’ve worked on both the marketing agency and corporate sides of the communication spectrum.
– I’ve been involved in award-winning digital projects.
– Known as a wordsmith with a flair for telling stories, I work with brands and entrepreneurs, helping them develop the right voice and strategy for connecting with their ideal target market.
– My passion is in working with words: website content, taglines, press releases, articles and even ghostwriting. (That article or book you just read … may have been written by yours truly under NDA!)
Unrelated to my professional achievements yet still relevant, this l’il ol’ blog of mine was listed as a top 100 humour blog in 2016. While I’m diligent about writing serious pieces with serious objectives, I also love focusing on the edges of life; the parts that most people miss as they rush by to do something … wait for it … “serious”. This is what sets me apart.
Want to know more? Visit my contact page or send me an email at mona at moxie-dude dot com. Yup. It’s that easy.
Not convinced? Here’s what a former boss has to say about my work ethics:
“Every now and then you come across an employee that is gifted in her field and yet humble in nature. Mona is that employee. Many times you hear professional public speakers say “Find something that you love to do and be the best you can be, and then it doesn’t feel like work.” For Mona, I can say that she hasn’t worked since she started her professional career …. because for her, writing does not feel like a job. She loves what she does and that is certainly evident with her high quality of work and great attitude.
“Outgoing, honest, pleasant and respected by her peers, Mona continuously outputs great articles/pieces and always delivers regardless of the sometimes insane deadlines imposed upon her. The words ‘no it cannot be done’ are not part of her mantra.
“Her strategic brainstorming approach has enabled her to consistently contribute great ideas and to summarize, I would highly recommend Mona for any position she chooses to apply. Her commitment, work ethic, qualities and can-do attitude are definite assets to any organization looking to add a high caliber writer to their roster.”
– Mary Politis, Director of Marketing