Happy Day to you, awesome readers!
Yesterday I was in my home office, where I spend 91% of my life (the other 9% is mostly spent with my laptop in coffee shops) when my 15-year old son mentioned that there was “something” for me on my desk.
“What?” I asked him.
“Look for a piece of paper,” he said.
“Are you kidding me? My desk is FULL OF PAPER.”
“Look for one that wasn’t there this morning.”
And so I looked harder and this is what I found:
Which made me realize that although a towering, lanky stranger stands before me, who on most days is infested with hormones and teenage attitude, my little boy is still in there . . . somewhere. And yesterday I got a glimpse of him.
Happy Mother’s Day indeed – even if he is a week early!
In other news, it’s time for the weekly wrap-up!
More good stuff from the Internets
The Animated Woman shares her talents in her second book, Motherhood, where she captures the tender bond between mother and child with her drawings. Makes a perfect Mother’s Day gift for moms of all ages!
See y’all next week!
Meanwhile, keep reading!