1. Good morning! (*said first AND with a smile*)
2. I was thinking of doing my own laundry today – but first I’m going to refold what’s been sitting on my dresser for the past 8 months.
3. That’s okay. I actually PREFER the generic ones. They’re so much cheaper than the brand name and really there’s no difference.
4. Of course I don’t mind if we watch YOUR show. It will be a nice change from the crap I always watch.
5. I’d LOVE to set the table. You know, I really appreciate that you make us sit at the table together during meals. I don’t know what I was thinking when I said I wanted to eat in front of the TV.
6. Hi mom. Just calling to let you know that I’ve already shoveled the driveway. You’ll be able to drive right into the garage when you get home from work.
7. Wow! How do you make leftovers so delicious?
8. Do you mind if I go into the bathroom first? I want to clean the tub when I’m done.
9. I saw that you were working late again tonight so I went ahead and peeled the potatoes.
10. Do you have plans this weekend, mom? Because I was thinking we could clean out the basement together.
11. It’s uncanny how much you understand me.
12. I’m overwhelmed just THINKING about how much you do in a day. I don’t think I thank you often enough. Thanks, mom!