Happy Monday, awesome readers!
Keeping in mind that if anything can go wrong, it will, Murphy’s Law itself can also go wrong, right? I mean, it’s Murphy’s Law!
- The moment you decide to follow through on your threat to ground your teenager for the weekend, you will instantly get a call from someone asking you out on a date.
- The one time your teens’ favourite cereal goes on sale you come home with a year’s supply only to find out that they no longer like that cereal.
- The day you brag about how proud you are of your teens will also be the day that you get a call from the school principal.
- The day that you decide to clear out the basement and have a garage sale to get rid of all the “stuff” your teens have outgrown is the day they decide that they can’t live without any of it.
- The afternoon that your teen finally says “yes” to going shopping with you is the day that the planets align so that you run into every single kid from their high school.
- The morning that your teens wake up before noon is that one time that you went dancing the night before and need another 18 hours of sleep.
- Just when you think you finally “speak the same language” as your teens, old words with new meanings come into the house and it’s back to square one.